Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, May 13, 2005

Indy Cultural Tidbits: Zooming Through Nice Neighborhoods

Yes it has been a while since I've posted one of these but don't think I've forgotten about them. Too many things this weekend for me to do so I can't do them all. I don't mind sharing the good public stuff though.

First up is Pole Day at the track on Saturday! It will likely rain in the morning, but some qualifications will occur at the track for the Indy 500. Will Danica Patrick be the first woman on Pole Position by the end of the day? If you live in Indy, but don't spend a day at the track at some point in time you're a loser. Besides, the beer tents will be open. That's all I have to say on that subject.

Last quick mention is the Cottage Home Neighborhood Tour on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $10 the days of the event and available at all Joe O'Malia supermarkets and a few other places. Get tix today and you save $2. It is a nice hardworking artistic neighborhood just east of downtown.

Have fun!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.