Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Black Man Always Dies First!

From the party last night:
  • Hey I paid $6 for that copyright! You think I want to pay $10 for the meetings.
  • Eiffel Tower!
  • Whoa girl, your getting nothing but head [ED. the keg of beer your perverts].
  • Joe, how much did you pump this? I can hit the other side of the garage with this stream.
  • Do you want to sleep on the couch tonight?
  • Albert Einstein is zany.
  • Don't get me started on the listserv.
  • Dude you're officially out now. You're damn right I am!
  • So you got a job lined up? Bwaa-ha-ha-ha! Oh wait you were serious weren't you?
  • Wisconsin is a province now, eh?
  • Canadians are so unscrupulous. They stole the great state of Wisconsin.
  • Oh man I got eaten.
  • Death by a pack of Pekingese. Just not a good way to go.
  • Everyone go to sleep except the dead man getting food.
  • Man, where are all the heavy drinkers?
  • They have drive-thru bars in Louisiana.
  • No, no, no, Brian is cool [nuff said].

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.