Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, May 16, 2005

Am I Sadistic For Liking Bar Review?

I'm not liking my hand cramping up writing notes. (Blasted northpaws and their natural advantage in handwriting. They get to pull the writing utensil. I have to push and that is much more effort!)

Taking the practice exam in the morning isn't fun either. But getting answers to questions in a concise, black letter law way is very entertaining and intellectually enjoyable. Also nice to know we all sucked today. It didn't matter if you're a master of mediocrity or graduated with honors cords, most of us got around 40% on the practice exam. The deal is we're all in the same boat and it is time to start rowing!

Yes I am a sadist, but I think I'll enjoy this week to an extent.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.