Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, April 29, 2005

Confessions Poll: Will Brian Survive His Tax Final?

I either live or I put a bullet in my brain Saturday.

My brain is so tired from all this minutiae and I'm so frustrated with my inability to even solve some of the problems. What concept am I forgetting?


Studying has been the blind leading the blank and you can flip a coin to determine which person is which. 'D' is for Diploma. I have no pride, just let me pass the exam.

EDIT: NOT DEAD YET!

I'm not going to say anything substantial about the exam as several people still need to take it. I'm frustrated by the sheer lenght of it. I'm also frustrated in that the more we studied the past few weeks the more obvious it was we didn't really learn the concepts to well in class. For whatever reason it sounded okay in lecture didn't transcribe into functional well-educated neurons in my poor brain. I so could have used a diagram on the chalkboard. When I see formulas they make far more sense to me. Must be a relic of my physics major days.

I do have this small comfort. I'll graduate with 94 credits. If I fail the exam I'll still have 90 credits. I don't believe I failed, but I guessed or winged it on too many questions for my comfort. Just remember, 'D' is for Diploma!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.