Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, February 21, 2005

What are you guys thinking?

Yeah! Thank you Brian for giving me a chance to try this blogging thing out. You're so cool and this is going to be so much fun for me. It'll be fun for you too. TRUST ME :-) Besides, this place needs a woman's touch sometime. Sucks that you let me be that woman. I think you'll like the name I selected. From what ya told me anonymous blogging sounds like the way to go. Much less trouble for me ya know?

Who wants to be bored on a Monday night? The girls and I hit a nice bar. I love it when you boys buy me drinks. I feel so sorry for them when I drink them under the table. Here's the big question, I've never understood why you boys buy us drinks. Not that I mind. I love free drinks when I'm out. Seriously, are you hoping to get me drunk enough to give you my number? Maybe you're praying that I'll lose all judgment and let you take me home? Even back in my wilder days I didn't...okay back in my wilder days maybe. I was very different then but those were fun nights.

Anyway, are you guys wanting to make an impression with me and the chicas with the freebies? I don't mind talking with ya especially if you're cute. I'm picky so it sucks to be you. Oh well!

TTYL

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.