Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, February 14, 2005

News & Commentary

First the commentary: It is 1:45pm and I am STILL exhausted and suffering from this weekend. It wasn't the booze, just the odd hours.

Second the news: I suspect I will regret this later on, but a friend has begged asked me if she could guest post on Confessions a bit. She wants to "try out this blogging thing a bit" without having to maintain her own blog initially. Translated she doesn't want the responsibility of having her own blog so she wants to piggyback on a built in audience.

I've explained what is involved, the difference between being public and anonymous, how to do the cool effects, and other technical/etiquette tidbits. We'll see how this goes. So if you see something that doesn't sound like me don't be shocked.

Since she hasn't decided on whether or not to be public I'm limited in what I'm allowed to say about her. Age between 21 and 40, location is within the United States, known each other between 3 and 15 years, is college educated, not a lawyer or law student, and she is not an ex.

Be on the lookout for her. Yes, I am going to regret this.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.