Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Routine Is On Paper

My stand up routine is down on paper finally. They wanted 3 - 5 minutes and it is likely pushing the 5. With the hoped for laughs it might go longer. I knew basically the jokes I wanted to say. I simply needed them down on paper to organize them better. I'm setting up the stage in an hour. I'll review my material a few times during practice and when my turn arrives during the dress rehearsal hopefully I won't even need the paper. If I need the paper that's cool too. This is purely for fun and many professors have had their scripts with them on stage during the talent show.

$5, 7:30 pm tonight, and CASH BAR!
Be there or be square.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.