Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, February 07, 2005

It Figures

I took the Mighty Green Ranger through the car wash on Saturday. Pink and blue foam everywhere baby! First time in a month or so it has looked good. Today it's rainy! At least the water beads now.

When I was a teenager having to hand wash Stomper (it was a '79 Jeep Cherokee with a 401 cubic inch V-8 and as a friend comment it looked like a Stomper truck. That beast was so big I could stand up inside, bend over and my back would not touch the ceiling!) It usually took two afternoons to really clean Stomper up. One afternoon was to wash and dry, the second afternoon was to polish it. I rarely got to the polish ability as all the local weathermen would call my mother to see if I was washing Tonka that day. If I was they predicted rain within the next 48 hours. They were never wrong.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.