Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I Hate Editing

Between prepping for the talent show last week and editing some 2Ls' Notes this week I haven't really come up with good stuff for Confessions. As I have a Friday afternoon deadline with those Notes blogging will likely be very light the next few days.

Though I hate editing and having to double and triple check citation formats I do like learning new things. Does anyone else like to just read the papers just to learn new information? I've learned so much about Genetically Modified Foods, the controversy of court ordered genetic testing due to privacy and legal harassment concerns, the difficulty of enforcing intellectual property rights against internet users, and the differences in gun laws in multiple countries. I don't know that I would have been exposed to those things without being in law review. That part is cool.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.