Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Had To Share

Some people do not deserve the toys and tools they have. Some people are just tools.

Example #1: I'm right behind a guy in a Porsche 911 with the targa roof off to enjoy the fine 60 plus degree weather we have today. I notice his license plate holder says something like "I'm An Ass" and something about bodybuilding. At this point I notice it is a rather large man with no neck in front of me. The license plate is a vanity stating "SWOLEN" and I also notice the fine Porsche is losing the bottom part of the right quarter panel.

As further proof this toy should not be his, the guy makes a left turn into a parking lot. No big deal except he does it from the right lane and both lanes are a one-way south. Gotta admit the Porsche made the turn with ease.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.