Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, February 07, 2005

For Sale: Little White Lies

If you're in town or are willing to drive in this applies to you.

Okay here is the deal for my loyal readers. I have a pair of tickets for the ballet Dracula this Friday at 8. Something came up with my partner-in-crime so she asked if I could swap them for another showing. The venue has a no refund policy so I bought another pair for Sunday.

If you're into ballet or are looking for something romantic in a pre-Valentine's Day way or if you just want to do something fancy this Friday night I'm more than willing to sale the tickets to you. Cost value was $84 and they are pretty good seats.

The reason I'm advertising here first is that I lied when I said I had no problems with the swap. I didn't want her to feel guilty that I had to get a second pair. Guilt is a bad thing.

Or in the alternative I'll go with you on Friday night as well. Though personally I can't stay out that late as Saturday is stage setup and dress rehearsal day for the talent show. Please let me know if you're interested in the pair. Thanks.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.