Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

And So It Begins..Again

I don't have time to fully express my opinions so I'll cut to the chase. I will likely expand my thoughts on other blogs when I have more free time.

Dear Student Body,

About emails on the list-serv, please grow up. You are not in junior high school, but law school. You are 20-somethings, 30-somethings, and 40-somethings. You are adults. You are being trained to be professionals. Please be professional. If you have a problem with this request please come up to me and explain the problems that you have with this request. Please come up to me in the dark, but very loudly so I can hear you coming and take appropriate action.

Thank you.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.