Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, December 06, 2004

Ohhhhhh!!! I Am A Football Jinx :-(

So much good football on TV to watch this weekend. I even got to play football. I caught more passes than I dropped. I wasn't ever really burned, but I was legitimately beaten two times (no way to defend against a 2 yard pass into the end zone, and all the defenders got clogged in the middle at one point or another). I HAD that two point conversion, but to get around everyone I had to step out of the end zone. *sigh*

This was the real test: we played two games because the first one ended so quickly. The teams ended up being exactly the same except I got swapped with Al. My team lost both times. Ohhhh...I am a football jinx!!!! Once upon a time I played on the winning teams but that might have been in the spring. I've already lost 15 pounds; how much more do I need to lose to be the speedy wideout?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.