Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

You Got Here How?

Looking at the stats for today and it is interesting to see how people find Confessions. I've had 5 hits for some variation on Google for 'naked Snow White' or something similar. Who would have thought a naked Snow White would be so popular? I'm betting they were looking for pics. If so just find the online version of the magazine folks or if you're in Eurpoe I remember seeing Bild everywhere.

But this one has me confused: EKG blog bra gown. Huh? How would that combo of words hit Confessions? Combine one month that mentioned a bachelor party, a visit to the E.R., and a comment on blogs and viola it makes a hit! This now begs the question, why would anyone want to look for such a combination of things?

Don't ask, don't tell!

EDIT: In the past 5 hours I've had another 14 hits from the Snow White post. I guess if I post pics of naked women I'll have tons of visitors.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.