Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving

On this day of Thanksgiving be grateful for all that you have, your friends, your family, your health, and the bounty on the table in front of you.

Please remember those less fortunate than you, those with trials and tribulations in life they couldn't handle. Today marks a season of giving, but why only a 'season,' can we not give something more often?

PS: at least the snow is melting around here for an easier drive.

EDIT: Perhaps I can do this next year. Maybe Mozel Sanders does something for Christmas? When I was at the Wheeler Mission I always had the thought that no matter how bad I think I have it, they have it far worse. For all the problems I've had lately, those lost souls have it worse.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.