Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, November 19, 2004

Random Good News

I have no desire to let you think everything is crap right now so here are some good things from today.
  1. My organization helped co-sponsor an excellent speaker today. Julia counted 100 people attending so our name gets out there a bit more. Also it demonstrates that our organization is not political, but simply wants to bring forth issues and I am more than willing to co-sponsor events with other orgs that have differing ideological viewpoints. To quote one network: We Report, You Decide! (ha-ha-ha)
  2. Today I discovered I have an interview with a state government agency after Thanksgiving Break. It could lead to a job, you never know. It is the first interview through our career development office I've had in a year. With luck perhaps I'll have a few more.
  3. As I predicted in May the Chrysler 300 is MotorTrend's Car Of The Year. Since I predicted it correctly please make mine black with the Hemi. (EDIT: Okay I didn't write it down in that article, but trust me I've been predicting the 300 would be MT COTY ever since I drove it. I still want it black and with the Hemi)
  4. Last night was Confessions 9,000th visitor.
  5. Tomorrow I will celebrate a college football rivalry. Good food, good beer, good friends, and hopefully a good game.
  6. Sunday is a Thanksgiving Extravaganza with friends.
  7. Today has been a good day.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.