Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, November 22, 2004

Totally Unmotivated

I had a fantastic weekend. I may tell you about it later, but I don't have time now. Let's just say it was one of my typical adventures where I pack 4 days worth of events into 2 days. (Yes I did cross time zones for pure escapism no less. If my friends knew how much I actually travel they would freak. I escaped for 3 days to be in Dallas one time and no one was none the wiser! I can be very impusive as I noted below.) Nothing school related was done. Oh well that might have been why I enjoyed it so much.

I have no desire to study for class right now. Maybe I should have hung out at the Starbuck's with the pumpkin spice hot chocolate? Rather perfect for such a dreary, drizzle filled day I think.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.