Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, November 29, 2004

Evil Thought Number 1

Okay I'll be honest, I was so tempted to bring in a small tree and place it next to the library last night just to see oversensitive politically correct boneheads overreact. When people started shouting at each other and stopped talking with each other that was when I felt that our society was so screwed as the supposedly best and brightest people in our society proved incapable of having a civil thought-out discussion concerning the entire event.

I dislike overly sensitive people. Reason gets thrown out the window and they become impossible to deal with, which makes my job harder or impossible. My wish is that everyone please stay calm this year. Let's just get through finals with a steady head on our shoulders. Thank you.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.