Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, December 06, 2004

Don't Mess With The System

I suddenly realize I have reading for a class today (a topic I am NOT going to go into as this class period didn't even exist as far as the professor was concerned last week). I have less than 2 hours and realize I am missing my BLUE highlighter!

I have a color code system and BLUE stands for rules/rule-like things, and precedent. Grrr...it is the last day of classes and you don't mess with the system!

NOTE: as an aside it is finals time and I am far, far behind this semester. Because of 8 weeks of fuzzy mind I have rather large gaps in my class notes that I have to overcome before finals. Blogging will be light and fluffy the next few weeks. If you don't see me posting please don't worry (this especially goes to my online buddies that have proven so helpful lately). Who wants to get together and study for Trust & Estates and National Security?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.