Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, December 17, 2004

Brrrrrrrrr!

My furnace has been out for a few days. Right in the middle of finals is not a good time to deal with such problems. I am so thankful for having a kerosene heater. Kept the place in the mid-60's pretty easily, if at an expense of $2/gallon. Since the last final is a take home I finally called up a repair shop. I was shocked to get someone out here in less than an hour. I don't know what a sequencer is, but it is a very expensive piece of equipment. I do miss earning money to pay for such expensive pieces of equipment. Oh well. With luck I'll earn a paycheck again in 8 months.

BTW: they were very nice guys and Purdue fans.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.