Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Quotes Of The Day*

*Might actually be the quotes of the month.

I'm going to have to defer to other experts (which would be 55% of the population by my guess) as to any possible deeper meaning to these quotes, if any.

Quote #1:
I have NO idea what the backstory was to this overheard quote but as I was going through the lounge I couldn't help but overhear this LOUD exclaimation. From one woman to her male friend (and NO they were not scourgey 1Ls).

"WHAT! Her best friend is a gay man. Don't you know that's nothing but trouble? Haven't you watched Will & Grace?"

Quote #2
At dinner with a friend as I related such an usual comment to her as part of our conversation.

"Well you know to us women gay men are like comfort food, always available and totally non-threatening."

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.