Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Study Away

I normally don't do this, but I think I'll study at a Starbucks or similar coffee house with some outdoor seating. It's a pretty nice day and we won't have many more of them. Beside I really need to stay away from the Black Hole. That place consumes too much of my life and my soul.

EDIT: the problem with the nearest Starbucks is the fact the outdoor seating faced NORTH! Shade was not what I was after. I got near the Black Hole and figured that I would walk across the field to a water pyramid sculpture we have and be in the light that way. There is a park across the street though and I noticed a few picnic tables in the sun. After the shadows reached me, I retreated to another table still bathed in light.

At least I had a little time in the light before the shadows reached me. They come too soon now.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.