Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, October 04, 2004

Confessions Updates

First, the technical stuff. I have BlogRoller installed and you'll note that in the upper left hand corner you can know "Blogroll Me." The downside is that I have no idea how this works and BlogRoller has no FAQ list that I can find. Hey, can I have a little explanation when looking at your forms? I was hoping it would update me when my favorite blogs are updated so I don't have to constantly look. If someone is more familiar with the tech please grab me sometime and show me how it works.

Also a few extra blog links on the side. I'll update a few more when I get home tonight as it appears I don't have the URLs on my laptop.

Second, the substantive stuff. Over the past month or so I've grown my introspective and exploratory in my thoughts. I suspect that if you've been paying attention you'll have noticed that for yourselves. I've sensed this tide coming for awhile now. I won't fight it.

While others around me have become unsure of the purpose of their blogs, for now I don't have that confusion. One of the few places I can actually claim that. For now I'm letting you come along for the ride, but you have to participate. I've been rather disappointed in that I haven't been able to generate any discussion with what I thought were profound thoughts. I wanted to hear what you had to say. Perhaps it is leftover resistance from other boards where the profound just became silly and unintelligible. Perhaps you thought I was smoking crack and coming up with meaningless posts that weren't as profound as I thought. I'm hoping that you're willing to take this journey with me and offer your own mind to mine. If I wanted to simply write I could have kept a journal.

What does this ultimately mean? I suspect fewer posts. I suspect fewer oddball funny things. I may quip out an occasional little goofball thing that won't take much of my time, but I suspect my exploration of the human condition posts will take up my time with an edit here and edit there and then finally posted for you to read.

Many things I wonder about. Perhaps you can help me figure things out, but I need to see where this tide goes.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.