Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Yep It's Fall!

I wake up and it's chilly so Fall must finally have arrived! I'm actually going to need a jacket this morning. I like the cooler temperatures. Once you get warmed up you feel great when doing outside things like running. It is perfect football weather. Oh yeah I'm doing flag football this weekend. Can I wear my soccer cleats for added traction? It may be flag football at the school, but I play to win!

I hope the school will finally cool down. It is always warm there despite the protests of half the female student body. I've never heard any guy say, "Do you think it is cold in here?" as I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Must be a difference in our genetics that gives men more antifreeze or something.

Poll time: which season do you like most?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.