Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, July 02, 2004

Money, Money, Money, MONNNNNNNEEEY!!

I haven't seen one of these since September of 2002, a paycheck! Only 15 hours on it, but it is a good start! Looks like I need to go to the bank tomorrow morning. If I can just pay my living expenses until financial aid comes in August and pay off my credit card bill I'll be happy. Doesn't sound like too much to ask for doesn't it?

Giving up a $52/month cable bill is looking smart. Speaking of which it finally got killed on Monday. I haven't really noticed the lack of TV due to the fact I haven't been home much this week or if I was home I was working on that last final. I've already noticed one thing that I'm missing about cable TV, instant news information. I feel like I'm having information withdrawl.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.