Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I Have To Wonder If They Are Connected

Analyzing the network traffic to Confessions again. I have a hit from Ford.com. I also had a search request concerning "toyota quality." Ummmmm???

Search engines are useful, but not the smartest things in the world. No single post has anything close to the phrase "what wood is president reagan's casket made of" but somehow by piecing together a few different posts that person got led to me.

Got a hit from af.mil the online domain of the U.S. Air Force. Sir or madam, thank you for your service to our country. I hope you found it interesting here at Confessions.

Have hits from New Zealand, Australia, India, and Alaska!! Have a few hits from the Mountain Time Zone as well. Interesting. What a small world.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.