Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Which is the lesser evil?

I don't know which was worse last night. Having the change a tire in the Marsh parking lot at 10:30pm (what a wonderful 30 minutes that was) or attempting to help my neighbor get a stupid cat out a tree at my place at 11:15pm.

Nothing like cold asphalt on you when you're trying to change a tire that late at night. My hands still have that lovely grime on them after 3 washings and a shower.

That SOB cat was 30 feet up easier in that tree, and my maglite shown on it perfectly. Rather fun to play with the focus feature on the maglite. I have no idea how it got down, but at 11:45 that stupid furball climb further up the tree and I went inside to sleep. You could hear that thing really meowing once it realized that going further up wasn't a good idea. Not my cat, not my tree, not my problem. They needed to use the grass alley between my patio, the fence, and the tree behind it, but hey I just turned up the radio so I didn't hear a thing.

I went out on the patio this morning. A cage, a ladder on top of it was leaning against the tree. No cat and no cat body. I'm going to assume the problem was solved. How do I get into stupid things like this?

P.S. Shetland Sheepdogs are great because they can't climb a tree!
P.P.S. Clink on the link and go help Timothy...OR ELSE!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.