Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, April 02, 2004

I've finally cracked

I think the lack of sleep is getting to me. I almost danced with Cookie Monster (yeah you know who you are :-) )while I was sitting down in a chair. You know how hard it is to twirl a girl while staying seated?

It's proving impossible to sleep lately. My mind races with thoughts when I hit the pillows. I think of classes, what to post here and Sapere Aude, things I've talked about, things I'm going to talk about, etc. I wish I could tell the voices in my mind to shut up so I can sleep. When I awaken at Oh Dark Thirty my mind seems to fill with thoughts again and I can never fall back asleep. It seems the past few weeks I've been existing on 4 hours of sleep a night unless I take a Tylenol PM to crash me.

Right now I honestly feel drunk. I think I'll go home after class and just take a nap. I am looking forward to final exams. After those I can rest for a little bit, and maybe the voices will be quiet for a bit.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.