Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Prepping for trial

Preparing for a mock trial is a huge time commitment. I'm filling out forms left and right, having to write out my closing statement, pondering questions that I want to ask my witness and questions that I want to use in cross-examination of the defense's witnesses.

I can already tell this will be the funniest thing: when getting volunteers to be witnesses we take what we can get. My witness is a 24 year old female 1L who's meek and mild and I need her to play the role of a elderly Italian-American man who had to defend himself at the robbery of his store. I'm going to have to stifle a gigle every time I call her 'Mr. Carletti'!

This will be fun!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.