Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, April 09, 2004

Heard it through the grapevine

It's amazing that I hear this story from a friend who is not in law school. It appears that my blog is very popular in Evidence. Four people in a row had it up at the same time and a fifth inquired about it. The fifth knows my friend and now it gets to me.

Cool :-) Nice to know it's popular. Feel free to smile and wave to let me know. Feel free to post comments. It lets me know what people think. I'm glad that a lot of people think there is some really funny stuff on here.

If anyone wants to post suggestions on topics I should think about, let me know. I'm sure I can Dave Berry something of an answer later.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.