Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Suspected Highway Sniper Caught.

Sooner or later it was bound to happen. Indiana would get a highway sniper. At first I thought maybe the one Columbus, Ohio had a few years ago moved west, but someone told me the cops caught that guy already.

Police arrested a 17 year old Delaware county boy yesterday. Based on all the news reports I saw last night, the kid is in band, the wrestling team, and the football team at his high school. He knows how to hunt and is somewhat proficient with a rifle. The stereotype of a loner, uninvolved student certainly doesn't apply in this case.

I hope the police arrested the right person. Some people will ask the why question. I doubt we'll ever get a real answer.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.