Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, July 31, 2006

In Spite Of Everything...

Go to website #1. See an interesting job posted. Job ad says to go to website #2 for more information. Go to website #2 and get more information about the job. The job still seems interesting. Website #2 states if you wish to apply go to website #3 and apply online. Go to website #3 and that job isn't listed. I've been to website #3 fairly often and that job has never been listed.

I'm going to make a phone call tomorrow. With luck I'll get a contact person and send a cover letter and resume in via snail mail.

People wonder why I get cranky when I discuss the job search. After stories like this do you really need an explanation?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.