Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Did Anyone Else Think The Final Four Games Were Boring?

After all the great drama the tourney provided this year the Final Four was a bust I thought. Except for the first half between George Mason and Florida none of the games were close. The final game between Florida and UCLA I couldn't watch. Okay I was still reading my book for today's interview, but a 36-25 halftime score is ridiculous. I kept turning on the TV every now and then and kept watching UCLA fall farther behind.

With that said I hope all the Final Four fans had a good time in town, massive skyscraper destroying thunderstorms notwithstanding. Congrats to Florida. The Gators are king for a year.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.