Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, March 10, 2006

You're Going To Stick That Where?

Going to the dentist is like getting an oil change. You want to be in and out of the office as fast as possible. It falls under the category of necessary evil. The staff is always nice and pleasant, but does anyone enjoy going to the dentist?

I knew what work was going to be performed. I hoped the cotton swab of topical ointment was all the numbing I required. Nope it was the pre-number. Doc came out with a harpoon that could take out Moby Dick. Going quail hunting with the vice-president seemed like a better idea. I was smart and just closed my eyes. You know what, I barely felt a thing.

In 5 minutes the left side of my face was on the floor. I felt like the rubber guy from Fantastic Four. Last time I had the procedure I don't recall them even offering to numb me up. This time was a far better experience.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.