Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dear Customer Service Department

Hello Bank,

I've been a your customer for years. I used to think you guys were great. Now I've had trouble balancing my checkbooks because a few cents here and there keep missing. It is very annoying to suddenly adjust my checkbook balance for no particular reason.

However, you now have a new behavior that is even worse. If my ATM/Debit card is going to expire at the end of February could you be nice enough to mail a replacement card to me before it expires? It is very awkward to attempt purchasing groceries with an expired ATM/Debit card. I'm happy I had a credit card with me or else I couldn't purchase my food. A can of cocunut milk was critical for the Thai peanut sauce, chicken and noodles I was cooking.

Thanks,
Debt-Ridden Customer

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.