Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, March 06, 2006

Is That Internet Thing Still On?

I admit it. I am completely addicted to the internet. I can surf the web all day doing research on whatever topic is on my mind at the time. I can let my mind float in the virtual ocean of knowledge the world wide web is. See I don't surf simply to fill up my hard drive full of pics of women.

Anyway the past few days I've been connected for 3 minutes at a time (if that long). After rebooting the router, rebooting the PC, running the self-diagnostics I'm always about ready to call up Ma Bell and then the internet stays connected . . . for about 3 minutes. Since I haven't been home much the past few days I haven't bothered to call Ma Bell.

I'm convinced I can sue SBC for intentional infliction of emotional distress. DO NOT TAKE AWAY ME ONLY CONNECTION TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!!

So far I'm at T-plus 17 minutes. I hope my connection stays happy.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.