Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Am I Daniel Jackson Or Col. O'Neill?

I note it took a TIE-BREAKER question for me to get these results. Personality-wise I'm more like the archeologist Daniel Jackson, but let's be honest: Richard Dean Anderson as Jack O'Neill is far more cool. My thought processes do wander at times as I think, "Screw it let's blow it up! Give me the big gun please."

Since it was a tie-breaker I now have to wonder: Amanda Tapping vs. Claudia Christian.
Decisions decisions. Quiz courtesy of Stare Decisis.
You scored as SG-1 (Stargate). You are versatile and diverse in your thinking. You have an open mind to that which seems highly unlikely and accept it with a bit of humor. Now if only aliens would stop trying to take over your body.

SG-1 (Stargate)

94%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

94%

Serenity (Firefly)

75%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

69%

Moya (Farscape)

69%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

69%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

63%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

56%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

44%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

44%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

38%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

25%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.