Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, January 02, 2006

It Would Have Been A Nice Birthday Gift.

Wednesday is my dad's birthday. He'll be among the first of the baby boomer generation that will destroy Social Security for the rest of us. Despite this I still love the old man so I attempted to get the hottest gift possible for his birthday: Colt's playoff tickets!

Mom was willing to chip in on the cost so I was willing to stand in line. I'm told over 900 people were in line at the RCA Dome. I figure around 40 people were in line at the Ticketmaster outlet I was at. They sold in 10 minutes and the 25 people in front of me just cleared out.

Oh well I guess I'll get the old man a movie pass or something.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.