Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, December 02, 2005

I Feel So Crippled Now.

Back in the dark ages your computer mouse only had a left and a right button. Then somebody, likely a peon at Microsoft, put the scroll wheel on a mouse. I LOVE that scroll wheel. I can scroll up and down a screen with one finger. I've been using the scroll wheel since it first came out in the mid 90's.

My superduper ergonomic mouse died the other day. I went upstairs and scrounged another mouse to use. This is an old school two button mouse. It works fine except for the fact it doesn't have a scroll wheel. My middle finger has nothing to do now and it is driving me crazy!

I'll make do. Whenever anything breaks around here I simply make do.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.