Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Helpful Driving Tip.

If you drive a stick shift this is a good tip to know. If your car doesn't start you just pop the clutch. What does that mean though?

1. Put the car in Neutral and get the car rolling. An incline helps with this.
2. Turn the ignition key as if you're trying to start the car. I hear it turning, but not catching.
3. Put the shift lever into either 1st or Reverse depending on which direction the car is rolling.
4. Take your foot off the clutch and pray the engine fires up.

I had to do that earlier. I know it is very cold, but I didn't have problems earlier in the day. Don't tell me I need to get a new battery.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.