Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, October 07, 2005

Yes I Pulled The Trigger And It Was Good!

I could/should have sent numerous children to In School Intervention today, but I only sent four. When I warn one child four times in 20 seconds to NOT THROW the paper ball into the trash can ala Michael Jordan and then he does it RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME I don't feel sorry for him.

I felt a little sorry for one as he retaliated against his friend. However I didn't see the stupid thing his friend did; I only saw what he did. Hey, I warned them not to do that and at least one of them did that.

Why can't I use a ruler to swat their hands real fast? It worked for me when I was a kid. I turned out okay. Can I borrow the sheriff's taser?

As much as I complain I do like it when they learn something from my teachings. I belief many of you should try to be a substitute teacher sometime. You might learn something.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.