Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

How Do You Live Your Life

From my vast Archive of Drafts I publish this. I'll return to real blogging once my germ/bacteria infested body stops killing me. Okay except for a extremely annoying cough I'm feeling much better now. Amazing what 13 hours of sleep yesterday and 11 hours today can do for the human body.
Courtesy of Disoriented Express. Okay I'll agree to this.
How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.

You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.

You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.

You have one big dream in your life, and you never lose sight of it.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.