Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Boston Legal Has Jumped The Shark!

Boston Legal was my guilty sin of TV. Where did half the cast go? Who are all these junior associates I don't care about? Do you think I care about attorneys fresh out of law school working at a big firm on TV. No, I can hear that from many of former law student blogs. I want William "I'm moving beyond Kirk and T.J. Hooker" Shatner, James Spader, Rhoda Mitra, Candice Bergen and Monica Potter. Where is Monica? I saw a special guest slot or something similar, but just because she's pregnant is no reason to get rid of her. I didn't even see her in the episode at all.

Anyway a mute woman doesn't need to speak "cello" when she has two functioning hands, either use sign language or just write on a friggin' piece of paper. I don't care what Close Encounters Of The Third Kind said, music isn't really a language. The show has jumped the shark I tell ya!

These new people already bore me. They need to die in a horrible elevator accident resulting in a nice wrongful death suit.

"Denny Crane, no bigger ass...asset."


Let's bring back possibly the best Denny Crane line ever to remind us how good Boston Legal was, "It's a good feeling, you know, to shoot a bad guy. Something you Democrats would never understand. Americans... we're homesteaders, we want a safe home, keep the money we make, and shoot bad guys."

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.