Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Full Day Ahead

EVERYTHING got squished into today! The To-Do List:
  • Mow lawn.
  • Shower and put on the fancy clothes.
  • Go to ye olde school to sell a supplement.
  • Attend a job fair at ye olde school. I'm told some of them are even hiring.
  • Attend a board meeting so I can put a hole in an exterior wall.
  • Go back to school and work on someone's moot court argument.

To put things in perspective before that pesky bar exam I spent damn near every day at that building. Post-bar exam I've only been there twice. For today I'll likely spend a quarter of my day there. Okay I wish some of this could be spread out over a few days.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.