Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Guys Night Out

Hey look at this, especially the letterhead.
Ummm..bridal show. This can't be good for our boy.

So you already got the ring?
No we're talking and planning things through right now.
Oh, the plan the wedding before you actually propose method. RIIIGGGGHHHHTTT!

Hey she's the youngest one here so she gets the beer.
Excellent we finally have a beer wench!
Can he make me do that?
According to our by-laws yes.

I have no problem with the words. It's a matter of putting them all together. The phone can ring and I'll engage the phone to answer it. We can talk about mints over the phone. But why say engage-mumph-mumph-ing? Besides I'm just waiting for her to say the three magic words.
*quick ponder* Honey I'm pregnant?

The coupon is only good for a one topping on the second pizza so our boy is flirting with the manager to see she'll approve what we wanted in the first place. *listens for a few seconds* Oh. My. God. She approved it.
That boy has a magical way with words.

Hey don't worry about the offense problems the Colts had the first 2 games. The entire offense didn't really play together very much during the preseason and Peyton is ready for a breakout came. This is the Browns we're talking about. Peyton will score 5 touchdowns - in the first half.

So are you a real lawyer yet?
Nope, I don't find out until next Friday.
Are ya nervous yet?
If everyone will just shut up about asking me if I'm nervous I won't be nervous!

Do you have a job yet?
Nope, I'm still a bum.
Even with a job you're still a bum.
True.

So what kind of lawyer do you want to be?
The paying off student loans kind.
I thought all lawyers were rich!
No that is a myth perpetuated by Hollywood and hack writers.

Now that you're living with your girlfriend you haven't proposed to yet at least we know you aren't answering the phone and leaving us in the middle of the night. We're already in your house, but we have the beer so you're not going anywhere.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.