Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Bar Exam Is A Test Of Minimal Competence...

and I am OFFICIALLY minimally competent!

GIVE ME A "HELL YEAH!"

The funny thing is most of my friends and family have already known the results for a few hours I'm betting. I got called in to teach and I don't have computer access at school. When things were busy I didn't think anything of it. When things were slow I admit I started thinking about the results.

I think once it sinks in I will be happy. Right now at this very moment I feel relief more than anything else. This process has taken four and a half years to get to this one defining moment.

I passed! I said GIVE ME A HELL YEAH! WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.