Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

That 90/10 Split

I'm feeling 90% lately. I just want that extra 10%! Stupid leftover junk in my lungs. I helped teach the little girl that I KNOW infected me. She still likes me *shudder*. Since I didn't need to read to her she couldn't clamp down on me this time.

Who would have thought that learning/disabled children are some of the easiest kids to teach. I'm just glad I didn't have to deal with an epileptic seizure. When given instructions such as get the kid on the left side and run this magnet over his body to activate some implanted widget I wonder what I've gotten myself into. The fact that a hospital downtown can remotely activate a widget to shock a child is somewhat disturbing to me. It was also disturbing to see the child suddenly go "BUZZ!"

Kind of cool to know I've been around this one middle school so much the kids call me by name in the hallways.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.