Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Indy X Files

Perfect for Halloween. We have our own resident Ghostbusters in town. Last month Proof Paranormal invited people to come with them to stay overnight in the haunted Hannah House. I wish I had done that. Sounds like fun. I particularly liked the part of the form that said they weren't responsible for serious injuries or death. Good lawyering involved in that waiver.

They even provide a list of typical equipment. Mostly normal audio/visual stuff like camcorders and cameras, but the infrared light and EMF detectors are specialized. I know what I want for Christmas now.

Thanks to another group, Indiana Ghost Trackers, twice a month you can spend overnights in Hannah House. Perhaps I should put sleeping bag on the Christmas list? Nice thing about the overnights is the money goes to save the historic house. Who wants to come with me for some good ghost stories?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.