Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Waiting For The Phone Call

No it isn't from a fantastic woman who is a great date, but from the substitute teacher coordinator. I wasn't called in Monday or Tuesday. I realize this job might not be a 40 hour a week job, but I can't afford to not work.

Will someone please call in sick so I can be a sub today? I may have to find another temp job to supplement my current temp job. When are those bar results coming out? When are those legal jobs coming out? I have got to be one of the most highly educated persons living below the poverty rate in this country. This isn't funny anymore.

I might have to enact Plan B ahead of schedule.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.