Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

These Diplomas Look Nice

It has been 3 weeks since I've stepped foot on campus. I've rather enjoyed staying away from this black hole. However out of 3 years worth of textbooks I'm managing to sell one friggin' textbook and two supplements so I had business at the building.

I dropped into the Recorder's office to see if they had an E.T.A. on our diplomas. I was just curious. The boxes arrived 10 minutes before I asked the question. I got to go fishing for my diploma and I am now the first person of the Class of May 2005 to have in his possession a juris doctorate degree.

Boom Baby! Time to get a cheap frame to protect this thing.

EDIT: $10 at Target does wonders. At 20" x 16" this thing is huge. I wonder if that is why it took so long to get. Someone had to kill a redwood to print all of these. The golden seal with the cream and crimson ribbons are a nice touch.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.